Labcon Eclipse™ Pipette Tip Refill Tower: Superslik® Low Retention
Eclipse™ pipette tip refills can be used to refill Labcon and many other brands of pipette tip racks. Their low carbon footprint makes them an ideal solution to waste reduction goals for your lab. They refill racks without you having to touch the tips or racks so you don't need gloves.
- Superslik® pipette tips exclusive resin limits adhesion of cells, rDNA, proteins and other viscous materials. 10x better accuracy and precision than standard non-wettable polypropylene
- Non-Sterile; Options for Sterile available (please inquire)
- Racks not included (use of existing racks)
- Every lot of tip is lab tested and certified free of detectable ATP, Nuclease (RNase/DNase), Endotoxin (pyrogen) contamination.
- Resins are pre-tested for metal contamination and extractables
- Manufactured by Labcon North America in Petaluma, California
- Packaging made sustainably using Solar Power, renewable energy, and recycled waste materials (100% Renewable Materials)
- Achieved one of the lowest Environmental Impact Factor (EIF) scores of ACT-Labeled products for minimal environmental impact through product design, manufacturing and shipping. For more info visit https://act.mygreenlab.org/