- Our MetalFree™ centrifuge tubes are produced to ensure that key trace metals are kept below one part per billion (1ppb).
- They can be used for storage and analysis tasks that require extremely low levels of most common metals.
- These tubes are produced with a proprietary process that virtually eliminates common metals.
- Far cleaner than metal free tubes offering a simple 1 part per million (1ppm) certification these tubes are unique.
- Developed in our own lab and using an Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectroscopy (ICP) system these tubes are free of more than 20 common trace metals to a detection level of 1 part per billion.