Labcon PerformR® Large Centrifuge Tubes (Sterile)
Our PerformR® large format centrifuge tubes combine reliable performance in major centrifuges. Spin rates higher than most popular brands. And high quality lab certified non cyto-toxic medical grade resin.
- PerformR® tubes are printed using UV fixed inks that won't rub off like screen printed tubes from other suppliers. Graduations are tested for accuracy during every production lot.
- PerformR® freestanding centrifuge tubes are available with a deep plug seal cap or an easy to label flat cap.
- Available in Bulk bags (2/Bag, 24/Case)
- Biologically Tested to be certified free of RNAse/DNAse, DNA, ATP, Endotoxins, and Pyrogenic Materials
- All package versions are sterilized with a validated and approved ISO 11137 medical grade method to an SAL of 10-6. So you aren't restricted to research use only like many lesser tubes.
Manufactured by Labcon North America in Petaluma, California
Packaging made sustainably using Solar Power, renewable energy, and recycled waste materials (100% Renewable Materials)