- These tubes are made from a unique medical grade resin that is far more durable than commodity grade resins used in most popular brands of tubes.
- Spin rates much higher than most popular brands (17000-20000 RCF); Fits into most standard size centrifuge rotors
- Elastomeric polyethylene caps that prevent leaking - Freeze to -80 °C
- Clear graduations and resin allow for accurate sample observation
Non-Sterile or Sterile; Bulk packaging (50/bag, 10 bags/case, 500 tubes/case)
- Biologically Tested to be certified free of RNAse/DNAse, DNA, ATP, Endotoxins, and Pyrogenic Materials
Manufactured by Labcon North America in Petaluma, California
Packaging made sustainably using Solar Power, renewable energy, and recycled waste materials (100% Renewable Materials)
SuperClear® tubes offer you a standard of performance not available from other brands of centrifuge tubes.